- I have been going through the market trends and noticed that there is steep increase in commercial property (Commercial Shops) Golf Course Extension Road Gurgaon. Is there any specific reason for the rise?
Commercial property projects on Golf Course Extension Road have recently started to offer the lower floors (the ground floor and first floor, typically) and prices have showed an upward movement as the location is host to upcoming residential projects and commercial office projects as well. Such commercial areas on the lower floors are priced higher than the higher floors of the commercial project.
Commercial shops will serve as good destinations for retailers to cater to the office going crowd and the residential catchment in the area. Investors believe they are good investment opportunities and hence we have seen an increase in prices. This is indicative of the potential appreciation and rental income expected in the next2-3 years when such projects become operational.
- What is the per sq. ft. rate for buying a commercial property on ground floor at Matunga central in Mumbai?
You have not mentioned whether it is commercial office space or commercial shop as prices vary between the two. Depending on the location in case you are closer to the station or in the main market, age of the property, for commercial office space the range is INR 18,000-35,000 per sq ft while for commercial shops it is INR 20,000 – 40,000 per sq ft.
- I have a commercial space approx 120 sqft at B.T.Road, Kolkata -56. This space is the prime location. I would like to rent out for ATM or otherwise how much rent can i expect annually?
The space can get a rent of INR 40-60 per sq ft per month.
- I am planning to purchase one commercial space on third floor of the upcoming mall Jalsa Mall at Malviya Nagar, Near Apex Circle, Jaipur. Is it a worthwhile investment and what are its future prospects?
Since there are no other upcoming malls in this area, the investment sounds a good option. However, no leasing has happened on the third floor yet while lower floors have seen good leasing activity and also the developer is offering 12% Assured return on LGF, GF & 1F till possession. After possession, developer is giving Assured return of 9% for the first 9 years, so property on these floors will give better returns.
The third floor is being offered at a substantial discount price compared to the lower floors. Depending on location of the shop on the 3rd floor it can see good returns as the entrance to the concept Snow World is from the 3rd floor.
- I have shortlisted a commercial property of 30 lakh, 200 sq ft in Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi? What will be the expected rent I can expect from that area and can i get loan on the same and what will be the rate of interest? It’s a freehold property. Please suggest
The indicative purchase price looks to be a good buy based on current capital values and expected rental in the area can be anywhere between INR 100-150 per sq ft per month depending on the location of the property. Are you looking for a loan to buy the property or mortgage the property once you have bought it? Usually banks lend based on a clear title and building clearances and approvals and also the location. The rate of interest may vary and is likely to be more expensive than housing loan.